Friday, March 23, 2012

Writing

So I have been very busy today and though I wanted to catch up on my blog, I didn't quite make it. I do plan to do a lot of writing tomorrow and hopefully make some headway on The Tower. I hope all of my readers are enjoying the story. It is a curious thing for me. Usually I have an idea of what is going to happen next, but this one is a mystery to me. I write as it comes and it comes as I write.

I find myself in a very humble position as a few of my friends and fans have encouraged me on. I am grateful for the gift and talent of storytelling and I hope to continue to share that talent in the days, weeks, months and years to come.

So a big thank you to all of my supporters and friends who do so much for me and my writing, some more than others. Your friendship and encouragement keep me going each day and give life to every story.
Thank you.

No comments: