Saturday, March 24, 2012

Choices

So I had a good portion of the day to write and get caught up on my blog today, but instead I chose to relax and read Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.  I've read the book before and I have taken my time this time.  Part of me wanted to write and get ahead for the coming week, but I think a bigger part of me was tired and needed to relax.

So sorry if I have left you begging for more. I plan to catch up on Monday if I don't get called to fly and if I do I might just take my laptop with me and write anyways.

I guess life is full of these little choices. I hope that my readers won't fault me for taking a break. This month has been crazy busy and I haven't really had a lot of opportunities to relax and just read except at the hotels and that isn't always relaxing. :)

Have a great day!

No comments: