Friday, June 8, 2012

My Place in this World

I have been thinking a lot about settling down and buying a house. I am finding as I get older that I really want to stop moving and have a place of my own. The market is great, but I'm not sure where I want to live. If anyone knows a place that can fit the following criteria please let me know!

1. Good climate. Not too hot, not too cold. Preferably no snow.
2. Lots of trees. I  want a house surrounded with trees.
3. Country, but not. I want to be able to reach a target, major grocery store, and mall within 10 to 15 minutes, but still have enough land around me to have a cow, horses, chickens and pets (two dogs and a cat)
4. Good social scene, if I want it.
5. Beach nearby. Now this one is negotiable. I like being near the ocean it is always so peaceful to me, even in a storm.
6. Decent weather. Not too much sun and not too much rain. No snow. (I believe I mentioned that above)
 7. Nearby an airport, because I have to be able to get to work and I'd rather not drive more than 30 minutes if I can.

Those are just the basics. So if anyone has an idea where this place is (if it even exists) I would love to know. :)

No comments: