Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!


What a beautiful day! It may be raining outside, but inside it is warm and cozy filled with thanksgiving and peace. I hope we all take some time out today to show our gratitude to Heavenly Father for everything we've been given. It may not seem like a lot to us, but in the grand scheme of things he has given us everything we have even down to the very air we breathe. 

I am filled with gratitude on this day. I have been blessed with so much and I am going to do my best not to complain about anything today, but simply be grateful. I know this will be hard, especially at work, but if I try to focus on all the things I've been given then I will succeed.


I challenge everyone to only be thankful today. Even when the black Friday lines get long or the item you wanted is sold out. Be thankful for what you have, what you've been given, even the air you breathe. Be thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: