Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Future


Just a thought...

So as I have been working on my dystopian series I've been thinking a lot about the future. My particular future isn't nearly as bleak as the future presented in books such as The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins or Empire and Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card or The Great and the Terrible series by Chris Stewart. I think I'm glad for that, but at the same time I wonder just what our future will be like.

Will we really have a totally new governing system? Will our lives be ruled by outlandish laws and regulations? Or will we have a higher thinking system that ensures our happiness? I have my own set of beliefs where that is concerned, but I have to wonder what will happen between now and then. Hmmm...just a thought.




No comments: