Sunday, April 7, 2013

General Conference

Yep, it's that time of year again. Time to be spiritually uplifted and edified. Unfortunately I missed the first three sessions of conference, but I was able to watch the last one online at my hotel and I decided I need to watch the first three. What an amazing, spiritual feeling, just listening to prophets and apostles speak to us in our day!

I don't have any specifics to go over with this post, because I was tired when I watched and I might have dozed a bit here and there, but I can't get over the feelings of peace and calm I felt from participating in just that tiny bit.

I highly recommend watching, it will probably be a total spiritual buzz. :) I love that feeling I get when I have been totally enlightened. It's like floating on the clouds amidst a fluffy, golden light of spiritual happiness.

LDS General Conference




No comments: