Saturday, May 5, 2012

Library Card

So I finally went out and got a library card and checked out a few books.  I tried to break away from the usual authors that I read and try some new books.  Some I enjoyed, some I was disappointed in and some just annoyed me. Overall I am glad I have the library card. Maybe someday I will find my own stories there. :)

I encourage everyone who reads this blog to get a library card if you can and read a book. Not a digital copy, not even on the computer, but an actual book that you have to turn the pages.  There is just something so satisfying about it and if you get a library card then you can read the book for free. What a phenomenal idea!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I enjoyed all the Women of Genesis Books by OSC. He's one of my favorite authors. Glad you liked it too!

Melanie Mason Author said...

I haven't read the others yet, but as soon as I can get my hands on them I'm going to read them.