Saturday, July 14, 2012

Things to do

So I am writing this post ahead of time because I will be flying on this date and wanted to keep caught up since I am actually on a roll. I'm also writing because I am procrastinating. There are so many things I should be doing and I just don't want to do them. :)

I don't recommend procrastinating because it always comes back to bite you, which I am certain in this case it will do to me, but I just don't have the energy to put forth to accomplish everything I should and I know that if I write in my blog I am at least doing something that I need to do, but don't necessarily have to do right now.

The moral of today's story is to not procrastinate, but if you're going to procrastinate then at least do it with something that will eventually have to be done. :)

No comments: