Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Storm Fans

I know it's been a while since I've posted. This summer has been busy. Waaaaaaay too busy for my liking. I always get determined to write more often on my blog and then suddenly life sets in and my goals fly out the window like Harry Potter's broomstick.

Recently I received an email from a friend that made my day. This friend has read Storm series books 1 and 2 and loved them, but not only that, she gave copies to her grandkids and they loved them too. It was awesome to hear that I have some new fans.


Whenever I receive notes like this, or reviews on Amazon, or comments to newsletters it makes me so happy that I have this gift of storytelling and that I am able to share it with the world. World seems like a big goal and my audience isn't quite worldwide yet, but I hope that someday I can touch lives all around the world. My writing has blessed me in so many ways and pictures like this are better than making a best seller list.

Thank you to all my fans who have stuck with me through the thick and thin and who wait anxiously for the next book to come out.


No comments: