Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Dear Editor

Dear Readers,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so supportive and enjoying my work. I hope to have many more things available for you in the near future.

Sincerely,
Author


Dear Publisher,

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am so excited to have The Line That Divides published!

Excited out of this World,
Melanie Mason


Dear Doggie,

I know you want all my undivided attention, but I really have to finish editing this chapter right now. I love you. Now go away.

Kiss and Tail Wags,
Owner


Dear Keyboard,

Why is it when I type a word, that I have tos lip my spaces int he wrong places, making spellc hecker go crazy and editing veryh ard? Grrrr.

Miss-spaced,
Writer

Dear Lucky,

I am pretty sure you will be the hardest novel I will ever write, though I am hoping that you will touch and strengthen readers everywhere if, when I get you done.

Sobs and Tissues,
Emotionally wrung

No comments: