Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dear Editor

Dear Sequel,

     I've been thinking a lot about you lately. I want to continue you, finish you, and present you to my readers, but you have been strangely illusive. What's up with that?

  Yours Truly,

     Writer

Dear Shadow,

    Yeah! I'm so glad we got past that rough spot. I don't know why it was to difficult to move on, it's not like you had anything horribly awful to present. Now we can get you finished...soon.

  Luvs,

    Endings

Dear Prequel,

     Yes, I know you're still there and anxiously waiting, but I have things to finish, a lot of things, so back off!

  Busy and Distracted,

    MMM

Dear Dash -,

    I don't even know where to begin with you...

  Sincerely,

     Confused

Dear Jorealen,

     I have to admit, no one had come close to you in your absolute perfection, but I think it might be time for someone to challenge you. Hmmm maybe Jason...we'll see.

   All My Adoration,

     Hopeful Romantic

No comments: