Sunday, September 2, 2012

In Tune With The Music of Faith

So I haven't had the chance to go to church today because I spent the morning flying and the only ward close enough to attend here in Santa Barbara and is still going is the Spanish branch. Since I don't speak a lick of Spanish I am choosing to read scriptures and The Infinite Atonement.

I did read this awesome Conference talk yesterday morning that I would encourage everyone to read. It is called In Tune With The Music of Faith by Elder Quentin L. Cook.

It give a very good parable for how to keep faith alive and active in our lives.

Also if you are looking for a good Sunday read I suggest The Infinite Atonement by Tad R. Callister, especially if you are seeking to understand the Atonement of Jesus Christ better.

Happy Sunday!

No comments: