Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Busy, busy, busy

So many crazy things happened this last week while I was gone flying. We had a ton of rain which normally isn't a bad thing, but this time it was bad and our house flooded. So when I got home on Monday I spent the bulk of the day helping my room mate move furniture and get stuff ready for the owner to come and replace flooring.

Most of today was spent running errands and doing some grocery shopping and attending the temple. So when it comes down to it I just didn't have any time to write until the evening. I did, however, get a library card. There is just something so magical in owning that little plastic card that allows you to check out books and read them. I love libraries. It is like being in a candy store where everything is free!

Well the evening came and we had invited a friend to come over and watch a movie with us. I can now say I have finally seen Casablanca. What a great movie!!! I am thrilled with old classics. They are so dramatic, but beautiful at the same time.

So though I didn't get any writing done I had a great day and accomplished a lot of things.

No comments: