Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Dear Editor

Dear Publisher,

The Line That Divides looks amazing! Thank you.

Excitedly,
Melanie Mason

Dear Book Store,

I'm so glad you finally have my books on the shelves. They look so pretty all stacked there. I think I'll take a picture. :)

Cheese,
M Mason

Dear Storm,

Wow, I can't believe I have ignored you so completely. But don't fret, you've been on my mind and I will come and work with you some more real soon. Probably on the first, since I will be at a hotel with not much else to do. Yay!

Hopefully,
Author

Dear Laptop,

What is up with you? You have no business having any issues with typing and connecting and stuff like that. Stop it! I need to you to work. Now more than ever. (pause) Thank you. That's better.

Relieved,
Writer

Dear Romance Story in my head,

I know you've been pestering me and picking at my mind. I know you're in there and that you are just bursting at the seams to come out, but you'll just have to wait a little bit longer, I have other projects to finish and work on. Don't worry, we'll get to know each other really soon. 

Promises,
Romantic Author



No comments: