Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dear Editor

Dear Apostrophe,

Do you understand just how obnoxious you are when I have to type you over and over again. Seriously. I know you have many uses, but I can only type Mother's Day so many times before I get tired of adding you in.

Seriously Annoyed,

Daughter

Dear Realize (as in the word realize)

So I just read through several books and I realized that I use the word realized way too many times. How much can one person actually realize in one book. Obviously a lot. So thank you realizations, but I have realized the mistake of using you too much and I am going to realize some other options.

Registering, perceived, discerned, noticed, understand, grasped, comprehended, see, recognized, worked out, fathomed, apprehended, savvy, figured out

Enlightened

Dear Storm,

So I just perceived (I can't use the word realize anymore, or at least for a month) that there is going to be a lot more of you in the future. I don't know if I will ever be able to finish with the dryads because you are so prevalent in my mind lately. Not even just as a prequel. I'm totally thinking full novels and series. It's crazy. You will seriously be keeping me busy for years to come. I'm almost exhausted thinking about it and yet I get very excited too. Crazy!

Intrigued and Inspired,





Dear Writing,

You are my passion, my love, my future. I just wish I had more time to give you you and better pay from stroking the keys of my laptop. (sigh)

Cheers,

Author

Dear Dryads,

I have left you out in the cold to fend for yourselves, but hopefully you will be anxious to continue when I am finally ready to return to your beautiful forests.

Soon to be yours,

Writer

No comments: