Friday, March 22, 2013

Dear Editor

Dear Publishing Company,

     I'm anxiously awaiting your reply. To publish or not to publish, that is the question.

  Sincerely,
  
   Writer, Hopeful Author

Dear Literary Agent,

     Again, I am anxiously awaiting your reply. Will you take a chance with me or not? Pretty, pretty please!

  Faithfully Yours

    Begging Writer

Dear Period,

     I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I might be using you a little too much. I want to introduce you to some new folks. Meet and, but, and ;. Let's add some length to our sentences for a bit and then we can go from there.

  Happy Endings,
  
     Keyboard

Dear S,

     He's bad, don't trust him! 
     Wait, maybe he's good. Okay you can trust him. 
     Oh no! He's bad, don't trust him. 
     Nah, it's all right, you can trust him now...

  To be continued...

     Uncertainty

Dear Jason,

     I know it seems like she has already forgotten you, but stay strong, she hasn't. She's just busy dealing with a bunch of lying, conniving evil creatures. Don't worry she'll come back and you can blissfully torture her and yourself with your unrequited and impossible love.

  Love,

     Romance



No comments: