Sunday, March 17, 2013

Attending Church

You just don't appreciate what you have until you no longer have it. I've been thinking about this this morning as I wish I could attend church at home instead of sitting in a hotel room preparing for the start of a long day at work. Don't get me wrong, I totally love my job, but lately I've found that I miss being able to go to church every sunday. I've missed more than I've attended and that is frustrating.

I have to admit though, that the scriptures, conference talks, and Ensign articles have been a blessing to help me stay spiritually strong. So the moral of this post is to attend church whenever you can, because you never know when you won't be able to and just how much you will miss it, even the screaming baby in the back row. :)


1 comment:

Niamh said...

We've missed you too!!!