Thursday, January 29, 2015

Apology


I have to apologize to my friends and fans in Fresno, CA. I had planned a book signing event this week and a freak of nature mixed everything up. I started my week heading to Edmonton, Canada for work and ended up staying there for two whole days, stuck because of freezing rain.

Sometimes I really hate the weather and this is a wonderful reminder of why I chose to live and work out of Portland. Even though I grew up in the snow, I am not a fan. :(

Needless to say, I never made it to Fresno, much to my chagrin and worry. So I send out my apologies with a hope that when we reschedule you will be able to come again. Thank you to all my friends for spreading the word about the cancellation and a big thank you to Far West Books for being so gracious and willing to work with me.

No comments: