Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sunday Morning Musings

So, I'm sitting in my living room right now thinking about what to write on my overdue blog. Outside the birds sing and call, which is great because we've had so much rain lately that the birds hardly ever come out to sing anymore. Even on this overcast day I hear the lovely twittering birdsong. Out my back door the azaleas are starting to bloom, and of course the dogwood trees that make my allergies miserable. Spring is finally here.

Last week was Easter and I probably should have post then, but hey I'm thinking about it now. What a beautiful world we have to live in. Thank you, my Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you for your Atoning Sacrifice that allows me to find joy in the crazy world we live in. Thank you for your Resurrection which gives me hope, just like the little birds sing and have hope for the day.

We have so much to be thankful for in this world and today I am thankful!


No comments: