Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Dear Editor


Dear Characters,

How do you do it? How do you make me feel every emotion possible? How do I not explode when I read or write your stories? You make me crazy. . .  maybe I am crazy. That's it. It's official. I'm crazy!

Insanely yours,
Author



Dear Social Media Marketing,

I'm tired. I wish you would do all the work yourself, but alas, that is not possible. Now back to all that posting, tweeting, and blogging. . .  oh wait, I am blogging. Good. That's something. Right?

Exhaustedly,
Writer



Dear Punctuation,

I. Hate. You.

Enough said,
Novelist



Dear Editor,

Why do I feel like no matter how many times I go through my manuscript that there still needs to be things fixed. Will it ever be done? Will I ever finish? 

Doubtfully,
Author



Dear . . . ?

Wait. What just happened?

Sincerely,
Confused


No comments: