Thursday, July 28, 2016

Photoshop

Can I just say I love Photoshop . . . and I hate it!!!

What an absolutely amazing tool, especially for designers and fantasy map makers (like me). But oh my how many options, settings, tools, frustrations, ahhhhhhhhs you can get from using Photoshop.

I've been designing some covers for my books and it has been quite the experience. The more I work, the better I get and the more I learn, but sometimes I wonder if I will ever get the cover right. There are so many teeny tiny little things I can change or alter, that will change or alter the entire appearance of the cover.

Every option makes me sigh. Every change makes me question if it is better than the last. So many options, so little time. I get tired just thinking about it.

Perhaps I will put it away and actually work on editing something, after I make this one little tweak.


. . . Three hours later

There it's perfect. Now I can set it aside. I'm just going to fix that one little thing in the corner . . .




No comments: