Thursday, December 1, 2016

Unbreakable

So I spent my Saturday after Thanksgiving watching TV. It was fun and relaxing and much needed. I have to admit the show we watched all four 90 minute Netflix episodes of wasn't what I'd hoped, but there was one scene in it that truly touched me. We all have trials in our lives and there are times that we feel that we should be unbreakable and yet we aren't. Here is the YouTube video of the song. It's short and I would love to get the sheet music and learn it to sing because it was simply amazing.


Check it out!!!

Just remember we are not unbreakable. Who knows what we are experiencing in our lives that makes us want to cry or give up or stop trying, but we can't do that. We need to remember that none of us are unbreakable and we should do all we can to help each other out. We need to be there for those around them whether friend, family, acquaintance, or stranger.

I'm so thankful for all I have. I've been blessed so much and my trials are so minuscule that I shouldn't complain. Instead raise my voice in thanksgiving and praise to my Heavenly Father for what I do have and the trials that I have as well.

I am not unbreakable, but with my Savior's help I can be whole again.


No comments: