Thursday, April 7, 2016

So, I've Been Doing a Lot of Reading Lately . . .

Exactly. Just imagine long flights from Portland to Dallas with a plane full of sleeping people. Yep. Lot's of reading. I've read all sorts of books: romances, murder mysteries, Christian novels, fantasy, science fiction. I was going to add some to my list when I just decided that I'm too tired to review them all, so here's what I'm going to do. I'll give you a list of books and you can go on Amazon and look them up for yourself. How's that for being very lazy? :)

Hazardous Duty: Squeaky Clean Mysteries, Book 1 by Christy Barritt
Lady Fiasco by Kathleen Baldwin (I really like all of her books, they are great Regency Romances with a twist of adventure.)
Welcome to Last Chance by Cathleen Armstrong
A Rose Before Dying by Amy Corwin (I also like her books. They may be romances, but they also have mystery, danger, and adventure.)
Three Silver Doves by Deborah Garner (There are two other books of hers that I have, but haven't had the chance to read.)
Against All Odds by Irene Hannon
Hounded by Anita Klumpers
A Bid For Love by Rachel Ann Nunes (She is a great author that mixes mystery and romance)
When Love Calls by Lorna Seilstad

Okay, that's a good list for now. I know a bunch of these are romances, but many of them have mystery or adventure mixed in that helps them not be quite so cheesy.

Enjoy



No comments: