Sunday, September 21, 2014

Tender Mercies

So today I attended a stake conference in Fresno, CA and one of the speakers talked about looking for the tender mercies in life. I really enjoyed listening to this talk. It made me think about all the things that I can look for that are tender mercies in my life.

The speaker encouraged us to write down those things that are tender mercies of the Lord so that we can remember them and also note them in our lives. This way we are able to become more grateful and see the amazing things that the Lord sends our way.

I am making a goal to look for and write down the tender mercies that the Lord gives to me. I am grateful for all the tender mercies in my life and hopefully I will gain an even greater sense of gratitude for the many things that I am given, for I know I am truly blessed.


No comments: