Saturday, October 19, 2013

Dear Editor

Dear Fire

Well you are finished. I know the ending is not what you'd like, but what did you expect? Seriously. We all knew how this was going to end.

Grieving with you,
Storm

Dear Serial Comma,

Why oh why can't I remember to add that last comma to my list. I'm fairly certain my editor has a permanent comment for whenever she discovers you. Let's try and get it together, shall we?

Sincerely,
Writer




Dear Dryads,

I'm planning on visiting today so get ready to rock. I have finished with the Fire, but I'm a little depressed so be ready for some tough times.

Sincerely,
Magical Anticipation

Dear Editor,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are making the Storm so good. I don't even mind the painfully large number of yellow boxes that accompany each edit. You rock!

Thank you,




Dear Knights in Shining Armor,

I have to say that I totally appreciate your love and adoration of my heroins. You gentlemen really do make their lives easier, even though sometimes it is harder to love you than not. Thank you for possessing chivalry, being passionate about your feelings for my ladies, striving to work hard and be the kind of providers and protectors that they can always love, and yet still being real. You are all truly men!

Romantically Yours,
Lady in Waiting

No comments: